APC Share-UPS UPS Interface Expander (AP9207) is an American Power Conversion(APC) accessory that provides seven additional computer interface ports for your APC UPS. It allows the UPS to work in conjunction with your power management software to provide safe system shutdown in extended power outages for up to eight network servers or other devices. If necessary,Share-UPS can shut down the UPS when all attached devices have confirmed OS shutdown.
6 units sold as one close out lot.
Why buy from UsedAV.com? Our UsedAV Owned inventory is equipment maintained by our certified technicians in one of our four nationwide locations. With a knowledgeable staff and unparalleled customer service, we are sure you will be happy with your audiovisual gear purchased from our site.
- 6 units available sold as one lot.
- The 8-Port Interface Expander provides a total of eight ports and can be daisy-chained to provide 15 ports.
- It facilitates graceful system shutdown via dependable hardwire connections and allows advanced UPS management.
- The unit is ideal for "server farms" or multiple operating system environments.
- Item was removed from an operating studio.
- Very Good
- Item #:
- 11297 (UAV Owned)
- All shipping, insurance, and freight handling charges are the responsibility of buyer and are not included in the purchase price.