Description » Compare with New
There’s only one Source Four -- the fixture that changed the lighting industry. Source Four combines the energy-saving power of the patented HPL lamp, with a dichroic reflector and optical-quality lenses, for the coolest beam on the market. That means your gels, patterns and shutters last longer and your performance space stays cooler. No other light offers such optical brilliance. Source Four’s revolutionary technology gives you a clean white beam for unequaled imaging, crisp pattern projection, and a bright, even field.
T Ultra-efficient for more lumens per watt: at 575 watts the Source Four literally outshines 1000W ellipsoidals. And at 750 watts, well, no point comparing - there are no other fixtures in its class.
Choose from 19 Degree, 26 Degree, 36 Degree, or 50 degree lekos.
Includes Color Frame, Clamp & Stage Pin Connector.
Why buy from UsedLighting.com? Our "4Wall Owned" inventory is rental equipment that has been maintained by certified technicians in one of our four nationwide locations. Since 1999 we have been selling quality used lighting equipment while providing un-paralleled warranties and customer service. You can feel confident when you buy 4Wall Owned equipment you are receiving the best stage lighting equipment value in the industry.
- 19, 26, 36, 50 degree field angles
- Rated up to 750W HPL Lamp (not included)
- Super-efficient HPL lamp (not included)
- Faceted dichroic reflector removes 90% of IR heat from beam
- Interchangeable lens tubes
- Rotating barrel 25
- Three-plane stainless-steel shutter blade assembly
- Tool-free lamp adjustment
- Insulated rear handle
- Rugged die-cast aluminum construction
- Product Specs:
- Download Product Specs
- Source Four 750W Ellipsoidal
- 180 days
- Item #:
- 145 (4Wall Owned)
- All shipping, insurance, and freight handling charges are the responsibility of buyer and not included in the purchase price.
Accessories for this item
Home » Products » UsedLighting.com » Conventional Fixtures » Ellipsoidals » ETC Source Four Leko 19-50 deg. » Item #145