The MAC 250 Entour is a brilliant, feature rich profile with two gobo wheels, a color wheel, dimmer, shutter, prism and focus. Superior optics and an extremely user friendly construction make it ideal for the rigors of today’s market.
Buy 2 units & get a Dual Road Case FREE!
Why buy from UsedLighting.com? Our "4Wall Owned" inventory is rental equipment that has been maintained by certified technicians in one of our four nationwide locations. Since 1999 we have been selling quality used lighting equipment while providing unparalleled warranties and customer service. You can feel confident when you buy 4Wall Owned equipment you are receiving the best stage lighting equipment value in the industry.
MAC 250 Entour Specifications
- 250 W long life discharge lamp
- 12 position color wheel plus open
- 10 static gobos plus open
- 7 indexable rotating gobos plus open
- Motorized focus
- 14" lens included
- Mechanical dimming
- Interchangeable 3-facet rotating prism
- Strobe effect up to 14 Hz, pulse effects, instant open and blackout
- Pan and tilt range of 540/257
- Variable fan control for quieter operation
- Tilt lock
- Modular design for easy maintenance and servicing
- Length: 375 mm (14.8 in.) Width: 315 mm (12.4 in.) Height: 538 mm (21.2 in.), head straight up
- Weight: 22.4 kg (49.4 lbs.)
- MAC 250 Entour
- 30 days
- Item #:
- 1474 (4Wall Owned)
- All shipping, insurance, and freight handling charges are the responsibility of buyer and not included in the purchase price.
Accessories for this item
Home » Products » UsedLighting.com » Automated Fixtures » Martin » Martin MAC 250 Entour » Item #1474