The P-75D is a Toa professional 2-channel (stereo) power amplifier, with nominal power outputs of 75 watts per channel with both channels driven into 8 ohms. Into 4 ohms they deliver 100 watts. In BTL (Bridged) mono use, the P- 75D delivers 200 watts of power into 8 ohms. All models have frequency response of +0dB, –0.5dB (20Hz to 20kHz), total harmonic distortion of less than 0.1% (at each nominal power outputs, 8 ohms, 20Hz to 20kHz).
Why buy from UsedAV.com? Our "UsedAV Owned" inventory is equipment maintained by our certified technicians in one of our five nationwide locations. With a knowledgeable staff and unparalleled customer service, we’re sure you will be happy with your audiovisual gear purchased from our site.
- 2 channe/bridgeable via XLR out 75 watt.
- 8 ohm. outputs 2 channel OR mono.
- XLR and 1/4" inputs.Stereo/mono switch.
- Rack mountable 19" wide 3.5 high-16" deep.
- Used but Like New
- 30 days
- Item #:
- 15907 (UAV Owned)
- All shipping, insurance, and freight handling charges are the responsibility of buyer and are not included in the purchase price.