This listing includes one clear and one frosted lens. See Accessories for power supplies.
The ColorBlast 12 TR fixture is a Chromacore-based product designed specifically for stage and set lighting applications. The fixture features a pivoting bezel design that allows for replacement of the lens. Combined with the included clear and soft focus tempered glass lenses, the fixture is immediately expandable between soft-edge wash lighting and extended beam projection. Power and data are provided by an industry-standard 4-pin XLR connector included with the fixture.
Why buy from UsedLighting.com? Our "4Wall Owned" inventory is rental equipment that has been maintained by certified technicians in one of our four nationwide locations. Since 1999 we have been selling quality used lighting equipment while providing unparalleled warranties and customer service. You can feel confident when you buy 4Wall Owned equipment you are receiving the best stage lighting equipment value in the industry.
- Rugged design ideal for the demanding entertainment environment.
- Elastomeric protection sleeve mounted around the lens area that protects the fixture and the lens from the rigors of multiple setups and teardowns.
- Locking, industrial grade constant torque hinge designed to quickly aim the fixture without the need of special tools.
- The pre-assembled mounting base allows the unit to be set on the ground, mounted to a weighted base, or mated to a C-clamp for truss mount applications.
- DMX512-compatible and can be controlled by a Color Kinetics controller or any third-party DMX controller. The PDS-750 TR power supply is an ideal match for stage and set applications.
- On-board addressing, stand alone operation capability.
- On-board temperature monitoring.
- Philips/Color Kinetics
- 60 days
- Item #:
- 2191 (4Wall Owned)
- All shipping, insurance, and freight handling charges are the responsibility of buyer and are not included in the purchase price
Accessories for this item