There are only 4 of these fixtures left.
The Studio Color 250 fixture is a soft-focus companion to the Studio Spot 250. Studio Color 250 uses the same yoke mechanism, electronics, and optical system as Studio Spot 250, and produces over 7,000 lumens. Fitted with a full CYM (cyan, yellow, and magenta) subtractive color mixing system, Studio Color 250 also includes six independent colors (including a black light filter) to supplement its spectrum of colors. A lenticular effect wheel allows variable horizontal and vertical beam shaping.
Why buy from UsedLighting.com? Our "4Wall Owned" inventory is rental equipment that has been maintained by certified technicians in one of our four nationwide locations. Since 1999 we have been selling quality used lighting equipment while providing unparalleled warranties and customer service. You can feel confident when you buy 4Wall Owned equipment you are receiving the best stage lighting equipment value in the industry.
- Two user types (A and B) per fixture, each with an on-board 16 scene memory for a total of 32 scene memory per fixture in stand-alone mode.
- High-resolution DMX 512 control.
- Easy-to-program alphanumeric LED (light emitting diode) display.
- DMX macro channel factory-programmed with unique combinations of constructs including functions such as ballyhoos and lazy-eight
- Both 3-pin and 5-pin XLR connectors.
- Two user types allowed per fixture, each with its own 16-scene memory and fixture settings.
- High efficiency, 2000 hour MSD250/2 lamp developed by Philips in conjunction with High End Systems, Inc.
- Motion range of 570 degree pan and 270 degree tilt.
- Soft-edge output from 115mm Fresnel lens with blending curve output.
- Six additional dichroic colors with seamless color change including CTO and black light filter.
- Time code synchronization in stand-alone mode via Master/Slave links to any combination of Technobeam, Studio Spot, Studio Color 250, and Studio Spot 250 fixtures.
- Precision stepper motors used to control shutter, color wheels, and beam shaping (lenticular) wheel.
- Remote fixture power up and shut down.
- High End
- Studio Color 250
- 30 days
- Item #:
- 8701 (4Wall Owned)
- All shipping, insurance, and freight handling charges are the responsibility of buyer and are not included in the purchase price.
Accessories for this item
This item is Sold Out